Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Ginseng, breast cancer link?

Have you ever try the Ginseng Steamboat? My advice : just DON'T. It's sucks my whole weekend. My husband and I suffered a bad headache after eating the ginseng steamboat. I felt that all the nerves were going to tercabut and my brain was going to pecah bersepai. Arggh.. I just can't imagine how sakit it was. Curse ginseng. Curse the restaurant also. We vomit, vomit & vomit until my body weight decrease into 2 kg!!! Well it is good to lose weight but mind you, not in this way. According to Chinese's friend; Ginseng is not suitable for those who is not use to it. It is too hot. He advice us to drink the young coconut juice without ice. and yeah it's work. 3 days later someone forwading an email telling that ginseng can stimulate the cancer cell! I don't know how true is the news. As precautions, just don't eat. My husband & I already banned the ginseng in our life. The end.

4 Comments:

Blogger FooDcrazEE said...

fadra, i think u might have gotten some food poisoning from that restaurant. Ginseng is supposed to be good but yet please jangan lar terlebih...hehehehehe! Try buying some herbs frmo Chinese Medicine shop and then steamed some chicken with it. Ask the herbalist. Guarantee tak nyesal lar. A lil like Tongkat ali aje lar...Recipe - Ginseng Roots, Wolfberry, SOy Sauce and Sikit Sesame oil. Steamed chicken till cook, senang kan....

9:01 PM  
Blogger fifi fad said...

foodcrazee,

well, my chinese fren said - when the person took ginseng for the first time probably akan dapat symptom like wat my hubby & I dapat. coz' ginseng tu panas. than tup2x after tat insiden, my fren fwd tat articel. hmm... lagi la I xmo makan ginseng. BANNED!

1:55 PM  
Blogger FooDcrazEE said...

serious, try them in smaller portion macam try tongkat ali. guaranti np

9:09 PM  
Blogger fifi fad said...

I will re-think2X...Nop!

10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home