Monday, March 21, 2005

Lunch di Awet Muda

Some says Restoran Pokok Pisang, & some says Restoran Awet Muda. I prefer to call Awet Muda. If you like ikan talapia bakar, daging bakar, ayam bakar with kerabu pelam, gulai itik, and all the ulaman; than this is a good place to be one of your lunch spot. Don't be surprise, all the drinks are RM1. Sorry, no ABC even fruit juice here. There is only basic drinks. I like their kerabu tomato & kerabu mangga. Mmm...got kick meh. Where is the place? Behind Masjid Bayan Baru.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Got here via blog explosion. Love the blog. :)

4:53 PM  
Blogger fifi fad said...

thanks & welcome to my blog. don't forget to share your 'rockinrecipe' with me.

8:42 AM  
Blogger ubisetela said...

i'll be back soon.. when i come to penang, please please please bring me to all the best 'makan place'.. really miss penang food!

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home