Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Superfood Spinach


Spinach Masak Air



Spinach&Egg - good for breakfast

February is my Detox Diet Month ;)Hence, I'll cook&eat more organic foods and white meats; less red meat and fast food. Let's start with spinach or I rather call it Superfood Spinach. Remember when Popeye need more energy when he going to punch+hit Brutus to save his skinny Olive - ahaks! That's Y I called it SUPERFOOD SPINACH!!!

Full recipe...

Spinach Masak Air
Tumbuk bawang putih (2 ulas). Dah garing tambah secawan air dan sos tiram+gula+garam (but than, I am in the Detox Diet regime - no need salt+sugar). Masukkan spinach+cabai hidup (hiris nipis dan buang biji) + bawang merah (3 ulas, dihiris nipis). Masak sampai spinach lembut.

Spinach+Egg
Rebus spinach sampai lembut. Toskan. Goreng telur. Angkat telur goreng dan letak atas spinach. Tuang sweet chilie sauce. Sesuai dimakan untuk breakfast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home